A picture gallery of the athletic facilities located on campus. The CCC golf teams and baseball team practice and play off campus a facilities located in the McPherson Community.
The Ed Pyle Sports Complex houses the North and South Gynmasiums, weight room, Exercise Science classrooms, Athletic Administration offices, and some coaches offices. The The south gymnasium, where the varsity volleyball, men's basketball, and women's basketball play their games, is named the Dr. Jerry E. Alexander Arena, and the court is named in honor of Ellis Odermann. The address to the facility is 1320 S. Main
West side of the North Gymnasium
West side of the South Gynmasium
East side of the South Gynasium
Inside the South Gymnasium
The CCC soccer field is located just south of the Ed Pyle Sports Complex at 1400 S. Maple. The soccer complex consists of a game field and two half practice fields. The press box is named the Keith Ivers Family Press Box in honor CCC's first ever soccer coach Keith Ivers.
Back side of the Keith Ivers Family Press Box
The CCC softball complex is directly west of the soccer complex. The address to the facility is 1401 S Walnut.
The Tennis courts are the newest addition to the Central Christian College campus. The two existing court were started in July of 2012 and dedicated during the homecoming festivities in October of the same year. The Tiger tennis program currently just practices at the campus courts and plays their matches at one of the other tennis facilities in McPherson. The address for the tennis complex is 1320 S Maple.
The Tiger baseball team practices and plays their games at Light Capitol Baseball Diamond. CCC purchased the historic stadium from the City of McPherson in the summer of 2015. Rennovation plans are underway. The address for the field is 551 S. Fisher Street.